Hey Y’all! My name is Ellie Wright. I thought I would give you a rundown about who I am, to help you get to know me.
I am an East Coast girl all the way, hailing from Upstate New York. If you want to see a beautiful fall, come visit in October! It is absolutely breathtaking. Do not come during November-May unless you want to freeze in ten feet of snow, though. I have two amazing parents and three older siblings. I enjoy reading, my favorite genres are mysteries and historical books. I am desperately trying to learn Spanish, but I am not even as fluent as an infant.
I am a recent runner, I ran my first official 5K on March 10, 2018. I am hoping to eventually run the Salt Lake City Marathon, but it might be a few years before I get there. I have to run a 10K and half marathon first;)
I am a student at Brigham Young University (BYU) in Provo, Utah. I am not sure what I want to major in, but I am favoring somewhere in Business. I am thinking about Recreation Design and Management, since I love planning events for friends and family. I am just finishing up my freshman year, so I still have a little wiggle room to decide.
A few of my favorite things-
- Rainstorms. I love the earthy smell. And nothing beats puddles!
- Baking/cooking. I enjoy fooling around in the kitchen and creating new food.
- Spicy food. I love all things spicy, but my stomach… not so much.
- Hiking/generally being outdoors. There is something magical that happens when you spend time out in the fresh air.
- Comfy clothes. I am a sweats and a t-shirt girl hands-down. Probably too often.